How Do I Know If I Have Astigmatism? - Simple Test for Astigmatism
Astigmatism usually refers to the symptom that objects are seen blurry and overlapped.
When astigmatism persists, it can cause headaches. So, sometimes the cause of headaches is astigmatism.
If you want to find out whether you have astigmatism, follow the simple test below.
1. Keep a distance from the screen without wearing glasses or contact lens,
2. Look at the picture below with covering one eye with your hand. Alternate one eye after one.
Are all the lines in the picture uniform?
What do you see in the picture below?
What number do you see?
3240 – Astigmatism
1246 – Myopia
1240 – Healthy eye
Did you have any result suspicious of astigmatism in any of the 3 tests above?
If so, you should have more accurate diagnosis at your nearest optician or an ophthalmology.
- What is Astigmatism?
Symptoms and Causes of Astigmatism
Buy Now and receive free gift and 7% discount code (AST7)
- View more color lenses for Astigmatism
- View more color lenses for Hyperopia
- View more color lenses for Myopia